- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts pecans, almonds, etc., chopped
- 3 tbsp hunza raisins finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon more or less, to taste
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger ground, more or less, to taste
- 1/8 tsp turmeric ground, more or less, to taste
- 1/8 tsp black peppercorns freshly ground, more or less, to taste
- coconut flakes unsweetened
- cacao nibs
- crystalized ginger finely chopped
- Himalayan pink salt
- Gently melt chocolate over stove-top or in a microwave.
- Add nuts, raisins, vanilla, spices and any extras desired.
- Using a spoon or small scoop, form rough chocolate ‘balls”. Transfer to parchment or waxed paper-lined plate or small cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until completely solid, or freeze just until solid if you are in a hurry (don’t over-freeze).
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.