Introducing PRIMALOIL, an entirely delicious, perfectly blended mix of the highest quality, 100% pure lab-tested Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and two anti-oxidant super-powers, Black Cumin Seed Oil and Sacha Inchi Oil. Each serving of this luscious blend provides our bodies with a wide assortment of important nutrients and a great opportunity to create some delicious, easy recipes. Here’s a closer look:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is both nutritious and delicious! It’s packed with monounsaturated fat called Omega-9, plant antioxidants called polyphenols, and vitamin E compounds called tocopherols. It’s likely the most popular part of the famous “Mediterranean Diet” loved by health professionals and good-food “foodies” all over the world. Olive oil is best used in its natural, uncooked state. We love it in salads, dips and dressing, and for drizzling over seriously mouth-watering sourdough or freshly baked whole grain bread.
Black Cumin Seed Oil, although ancient in its uses, is truly a rising superstar. It’s been studied extensively for its therapeutic and nutritional value, and was a favorite beauty aid for Cleopatra. On its own, it has quite a pungent bite, but when blended into our PRIMALOIL it mellows a bit to become a palate-pleasing, easy way to get Black Cumin Seed Oil into your daily diet. It’s got a kick, but just the right amount to pair perfectly with a variety of naturally bitter leafy greens, both raw and cooked.
Sacha Inchi Oil was virtually unknown in the US until the nutritional profile of its seed propelled it into the category of a true “Super Food”. It’s a tropical fruit native to South America and the Windward Islands of the Caribbean. It has been cultivated and used as food for thousands of years in the Amazon. It contains tocopherols, phytosterols (found in healthy plant foods), and phenolic compounds (found in plants with antioxidant properties) as well as healthy fats. Each serving provides us with 500mg of important Omega-3. It’s a beautiful, light golden oil that has a flavor similar to sesame or almond oil. We adore it blended into our PRIMALOIL and drizzled over cooked grains and vegetables, or added to smoothies and a variety of salad dressings.
PRIMALOIL is USDA Certified Organic, paleo-friendly, vegan, and WHOLE30 Approved.
PRIMALOIL is the ideal oil blend for a variety of recipes including salad dressings, dips and spreads. Here are some ideas:
- Stir into ricotta, cottage or cream cheese; add garlic and herbs like chives or parsley.
- Blend with feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion and slivered basil; spread over bread or spoon over pasta, vegetables or grilled chicken.
- Make delicious pesto: In a food processor, combine 2 cups fresh basil leaves, ½ cup walnuts or pine nuts, 1/3 cup PRIMALOIL, 2 or 3 cloves chopped garlic, ½ cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse to combine.
- Use PRIMALOIL in a variety of salad dressings with lemon, lime, favorite vinegar, mustard, dried or fresh herbs, garlic and onion, etc.
- Blend with fresh parsley or cilantro; drizzle or spread over roasted, steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Add to a green smoothie, or any favorite smoothie.
- Blend with sour cream or Greek yogurt; stir into chicken or shrimp salad, or potato salad.
- Drizzle over sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, fresh mozzarella cheese, olives and a sprinkling of fresh herbs like parsley, chives and basil.
- Blend with softened butter and spread over toast, bagels, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and more.
- Try it in tabouli.
- Make a dip for bread: Combine 1/3 cup PRIMALOIL with ¼ teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon fresh, finely minced rosemary (or ¼ teaspoon dried), salt, and a pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- Combine cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onion; add lemon juice and PRIMALOIL, salt and pepper.
- Make hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine 1 can drained garbanzo beans (reserve ¼ cup liquid from can), 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice, 1-2 tablespoons tahini, 2 tablespoons PRIMALOIL, chopped garlic and salt to taste. Blend to desired consistency, adding a little reserved liquid if needed.