This fruity green tea can be enjoyed year round. It's best served room temperature or chilled. We've opted for wild blueberries and organic grapes, but feel free to choose your favorite seasonal fruit. This recipe serves one person but is easily doubled, tripled or quadrupled for more.
- 1 Tbsp Darjeeling Green Tea
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger root finely chopped
- lime juice freshly squeezed
- raw honey
- fresh fruit chopped, in season
- ice cubes
- Prepare Darjeeling Tea according to jar instructions, adding fresh ginger and steeping for 4 minutes.
- Strain into a glass that's half filled with ice cubes. The tea will cool quickly, so stir in the honey right away.
- Add freshly squeezed lime juice and chopped fresh fruit, as desired.
- Enjoy as is or chilled with additional ice cubes.