This tea is wonderfully fragrant with cardamom and orange. It's ideal for spring and winter. We use Organic Darjeeling Green tea, however Organic Darjeeling Black Tea or a favorite herbal tea such as spearmint could also be used. The Immune Support Tea contains Guduci, a popular Ayurvedic herb used traditionally to support good immunity.
- 4 whole cardamom, green
- 1 tsp orange peel dried or freshly zested
- 1-1/4 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp Darjeeling Green Tea
- 1 tsp Immune Support Tea
- natural sweetener optional
- Lemon wedge optional
- Crush cardamom pods. Transfer to a saucepan.
- Add orange peel and water. Cover and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add Darjeeling and Immune Support teas. Cover and steep for 2-4 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to taste.
- Strain into a teacup. Add sweetener and a lemon wedge, if desired.