- 1 tbsp almond oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- dijon mustard 1-3 tsp, or as desired
- 1-2 tsp honey or to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder more or less, to taste
- black peppercorns freshly ground
- 3 large beets cooked, peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts lightly toasted if desired
- fresh herbs chives, dill, parsley, cilantro, etc.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Transfer to a container and set aside.
- Make the beet salad: Place beets and walnuts in a serving bowl.
- Add as much dressing as desired. Any leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Toss the salad to coat the beets. Garnish with any fresh herbs desired.