- 1 TBSP Ghee
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 onion(s) diced
- 2 carrot(s) diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp Madras Curry
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- dill or any fresh herb of choice
- Sweet Corn optional
- Roast a pumpkin pie pumpkin or kabocha squash. Puree in a blender or food processor. You can also use canned pumpkin puree.
- Dice onions and carrot and saute in ghee until brown.
- In a soup pot, add onion and carrot mixture, bone broth, pumpkin puree and spices. Simmer on low until hot.
- Add to blender, along with sour cream, garlic, curry powder, Curry in a Hurry, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Add corn and gently blend to evenly distribute.
- Pour into bowls and serve with fresh dill or other herbs of your choice.