Also known as Puri-Bhaji, Indian semi-dry spicy potato, Batata, Aloo ki Sabzi, or Chatpate Masala, served with fried Poori.
- 6-8 red potatoes peeled, diced
- 2 tsp Cultured Ghee
- 1/2 tsp brown mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp ajwain seeds
- 2 TBSP mint leaves chopped
- 2 TBSP cilantro chopped
- 1 TBSP tamarind chutney
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- peppercorns, black to taste
- In a large pot, boil water, and cook peeled and diced potatoes for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Heat ghee on stove and when hot, add mustard seeds. Cook until they pop.
- Toss with remaining ingredients until potatoes are coated evenly.
- Serve warm.
Your tips are really awesome about Chaat with Mint & Cilantro. I read your blog thanks for sharing your recipe. I love to Chaat with Mint & Cilantro. I tried your recipe it’s like my family member and my friends. All credit goes to you. when I can’t cook it.