1. DIGESTIVE GHEE
Contains Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger. The flavor has a similar hint of spices used in Chai Tea; it is subtle but definitely adds depth.
• Stir Digestive Ghee into hot cooked oatmeal.
• Use melted Digestive Ghee in place of oil when making granola.
• Stir a tsp of Digestive Ghee into hot milk; add honey, vanilla or rose water. Please see important information about mixing ghee and honey below.
• Warm Digestive Ghee with maple syrup and a drop of vanilla – pour over pancakes.
• Top French toast with Digestive Ghee.
• Make cinnamon toast with Digestive Ghee, cinnamon, and brown sugar; broil until crispy.
• Melt Digestive Ghee over hot baked sweet potatoes.
• Stir a tsp of Digestive Ghee into warm rice pudding or tapioca.
• Stir Digestive Ghee into hot couscous; serve with vegetables, lamb, chicken, or legumes.
• Sauté sliced apples, pears, figs and dates in Digestive Ghee; use as a topping for hot cereals, ice cream, yogurt, or stirred into rice and served as a side dish to a main meal.
• Use Digestive Ghee in place of pats of butter on top of apples and pears when making pies, crisps, and cobblers.
• Melt Digestive Ghee in warmed coconut milk and drink it as is or with a spoonful of dark chocolate chips stirred in.
2. GARLIC GHEE
Contains Organic Garlic. Perfect garlic tone – not too overpowering, but definitely mouth-watering.
• Melt a tsp Garlic Ghee over hot grilled steak.
• Stir Garlic ghee into any creamy soup such as chowder or bisque.
• Sauté spinach in Garlic Ghee.
• Try Garlic Ghee melted over pasta.
• Use melted Garlic Ghee to spread on French Baguette to make the best garlic bread EVER!
• Fry onions in Garlic Ghee.
• Baste a roasting chicken with Garlic Ghee, salt, pepper and herbs.
• Stir Garlic Ghee into mashed potatoes or melt over green beans.
• Sauté lamb chops in Garlic Ghee with fresh rosemary.
• Make tomato basil soup; stir in a spoonful of Garlic Ghee.
• Stir freshly roasted nuts with Garlic Ghee, salt, cayenne pepper, and onion powder.
• Brush hamburger patties with Garlic Ghee while grilling.
3. HERBES de PROVENCE GHEE
Contains Organic Savory, Organic Thyme, Organic Rosemary, Organic Basil, Organic Tarragon, Organic Lavender Flowers. The flavor is similar to the fragrance of fresh herbs you find in the French countryside – Fresh thyme and lavender.
• Put a tsp Herbes de Provence ghee over grilled salmon.
• Try crab or lobster dipped in melted Herbes de Provence Ghee.
• Warm corn tortillas in Herbes de Provence ghee in a skillet– top with cheese and let it melt.
• Scramble eggs with Garlic or Herbes de Provence Ghee.
• Sauté carrots, onions, and celery in Herbes de Provence Ghee as a base for vegetable soup.
• Spread Herbes de Provence ghee over corn on the cob.
• Roast root vegetables in Herbes de Provence Ghee.
• Baste roasted Cornish game hens with Herbes de Provence Ghee.
• Stir Herbes de Provence Ghee into French lentil soup.
• Make savory cheese biscuits with Herbes de Provence Ghee
• Brush Herbes de Provence Ghee over puff pastry before baking a savory dish.
• Stir fry shrimp with tomatoes in Herbes de Provence Ghee; serve over pasta or a fresh green salad.
4. INDIAN DESSERT GHEE
Contains Organic Fennel, Organic Cardamom, Organic Saffron. Flavor has a slight hint of fennel and is subtly reminiscent of licorice with just a touch of cardamom and saffron.
• Stir nuts in melted Indian Dessert Ghee then roast in oven until toasted.
• Spread Indian Dessert Ghee on toast.
• Replace oil with melted Indian Dessert Ghee in banana or date nut bread recipe.
• Top hot biscuits with Indian Dessert Ghee and honey. Please see important information about mixing ghee and honey below.
• Make healthy chocolate candy: Melt a bar of dark chocolate, stir in a tablespoon of Indian Dessert Ghee, some dried blueberries, cranberries, and cherries and some unsweetened flaked coconut. Spoon into lightly oiled ice cube trays and freeze until firm.
• Stir a tsp of Indian Dessert ghee into hot cooked cream of wheat; add toasted cashews and pecans and a just a bit of natural raw sugar.
• Fry potatoes, sweet potatoes, or cubes of butternut squash in Indian Dessert Ghee.
• Stir a spoonful of Indian Dessert Ghee into hot rice pudding, tapioca or chocolate pudding.
• Sauté pistachio nuts, slivered almonds and raisins in Indian Dessert Ghee. Serve over hot cereal, or over pudding, custard, or ice cream.
• Spread Indian Dessert Ghee over pear halves. Drizzle with maple syrup and bake until tender.
• Sauté bananas with a touch of brown sugar or coconut palm sugar in Indian Dessert Ghee; enjoy for breakfast on toast with almond or peanut butter, or over frozen yogurt or ice cream.
• Sauté finely chopped pears, apples, figs and walnuts in Indian Dessert Ghee. Serve over brie cheese or as a topping to cottage or ricotta cheese.
5. ITALIAN GHEE
Contains Organic Oregano, Organic Rosemary, Organic Thyme. The flavor is reminiscent of sautéing fresh Italian herbs from garden.
• Melt Italian ghee and dip chicken tenders, coat in bread crumbs and bake till done.
• Stir Italian ghee into minestrone soup.
• Sauté marinated, cubed tofu or tempeh in Italian ghee.
• Mix cooked pasta noodles with tomato sauce; stir in Italian ghee.
• Fry onions and garlic in Italian ghee for your next savory Italian recipe.
• Stir Italian ghee into hot tomato soup.
• Make white bean soup by cooking leeks, celery and onions in Italian Ghee. Simmer with white beans and chicken stock; Stir in a little more Italian Ghee before serving.
• Briefly sauté sliced onions in Italian Ghee. Transfer to baking dish. Set Cornish hens or a chicken or on top of onions; roast, basting with pan juices.
• Cook spaghetti or linguini; toss with Italian Ghee, Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
• Slice plum tomatoes; place on baking sheet and spread with melted Italian Ghee. Roast in hot oven and serve with pasta, eggs, asparagus or zucchini.
• Pan-fry potatoes in Italian Ghee, or add to rice, barley or couscous while cooking.
• Scramble eggs with tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and onions in Italian Ghee.
6. NITER KIBBEH (Niter Kebbeh or Niter Qibe)
Contains Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Coriander, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric & Organic Nutmeg. Subtle curry flavor and aroma with just a hint of cumin.
• Spread a tsp of Niter Kibbeh on bread and toast it.
• Stir a tsp of Niter Kibbeh into hot split pea or lentil soup.
• Rub Niter Kibbeh into a chicken, season as desired and roast, basting often, until done.
• Stir Niter Kibbeh into hot cooked Basmati Rice.
• Bake cornbread using Niter Kibbeh instead of oil, butter, or shortening.
• Stir Niter Kibbeh into hot cooked peas and corn.
• Melt Niter Kibbeh Ghee and drizzle over popcorn.
• Add Niter Kibbeh Ghee to winter squash such as spaghetti squash or acorn squash, or stir a spoonful into butternut squash soup.
• Sauté garlic and minced red peppers in Niter Kibbeh Ghee. Stir into favorite hummus and serve with pita or chips or cut up vegetables.
• Use Niter Kibbeh Ghee in place of oil when making favorite curry dishes.
• Toss small red new potatoes in melted Niter Kibbeh Ghee. Roast in hot oven until potatoes are tender.
• Spread raisin bread with Niter Kibbeh Ghee, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar; broil until bubbly and crisp.
You mention important information about mixing ghee and honey “below”, but I couldn’t find the information. Is it in another post, perhaps?