- ¼ tsp black cumin seeds (Nigella sativa) Nigella sativa
- 1 cucumber(s)
- 2 celery
- 3-4 radishes
- 3 TBSP walnuts
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh
- 1 lemon
- 2 TBSP PrimalOil
- In a small dry skillet, toast the black seeds over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Next, cut 1 cucumber in half lengthwise and then thinly slice crosswise on the diagonal. Trim the ends of the celery and thinly slice crosswise on the diagonal.
- Halve radishes and thinly slice.
- Roughly chop the walnuts and also the parsley.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Combine everything in a large bowl, along with the PrimalOil.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.