|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||35 minutes|
- 1 TBSP Ghee
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1/2 cup onion, red sliced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric ground
- 3 cups cabbage chopped
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Himalayan pink salt for seasoning
- 1/2 cup peas
- cilantro for garnish
- Choose the Saute setting on the Instant Pot and adjust to More for high heat. When ready, melt the ghee inside. Add cumin seeds and let them cook until they begin to sizzle and sputter, about 1 minute.
- Add garlic and ginger and let the flavors blend together for 30 seconds. Add onion and cook until it begins to brown lightly and become crisp at the edges, about 5 minutes. Add turmeric and stir well.
- Add cabbage, water, salt, and stir well.
- Lock lid and choose the Manual setting. Adjust pressure to High and cook for 1 minute.
- When done, do a quick-release to relieve the pressure. Remove the lid.
- Add peas and mix well until they are heated all the way through. Garnish with cilantro.