- 8 ounces tofu firm, mashed
- 5 Tbsp vegan yogurt plain or vanilla
- 4-5 Tbsp all-purpose flour or rice flour, plus more if needed and for dusting
- 1-2 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Vegan Cheese grated
- coconut fresh, slivered
- Blend tofu with yogurt, 1 tbsp coconut oil, sugar, vanilla and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl; add flour, stirring to form dough that looks like very thick, sticky muffin batter.
- Scoop 2-3 tbsp of dough onto a clean, floured surface. Using flour as needed, form into a small round patty shape. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Heat remaining coconut oil in a large skillet; pan fry the cakes until browned on both sides. Alternatively, brush pancakes with oil and bake at 350 degrees F. for 7-8 minutes. Flip, brush with more oil and continue baking another 5-7 minutes.
- Make mango dip by mixing mango puree with vegan yogurt or sour cream.
- If desired, serve pancakes sprinkled with grated vegan cheese or slivers of fresh or dried coconut.
- Serve with a side of mango dip and extra vegan yogurt or sour cream.