|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Passive Time||40 minutes|
- 1 TBSP Ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cups potatoes sliced about 1/4 in thick
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp DIY garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/4 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1/4 tsp cayenne ground
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 4 cups cauliflower cut into pieces
- 2 tsp cilantro to garnish
- Set Instant Pot to saute on high heat and add ghee.
- When ghee is hot, add the cumin seeds and cook until they pop and become aromatic. About a minute.
- Add the potatoes and stir occasionally until they begin to brown and crisp on the outside lightly. This should take 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt, garam masala, turmeric, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Saute for 1 minute before adding tomato and water. Stir well.
- Add cauliflower and coat with tomato and spices.
- Lock the lid and choose the Manual setting. Set pressure to Low and cook for 2 minutes.
- When complete, do a quick-release of the pressure and remove the lid. Add the cilantro garnish and serve.