- 1/3 cup onion(s) chopped
- 2 TBSP Ghee
- 1 tsp Italian Ghee
- 28 oz tomatoes fire-roasted, undrained with the juice
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 tsp oregano dried,crushed
- 1 tsp paprika smoked
- Himalayan pink salt
- peppercorns, black ground
- 1 lb chicken or turkey, ground
- 1/4 cup onion(s) finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pitted green olive chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp fennel seeds seeds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 spaghetti squash cooked , shredded into noodles
- parsley freshly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat all the ghee in large pan on medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes (undrained) and tomato paste, oregano, and paprika, and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid, and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put chicken, onion, olives, Italian Seasoning, fennel seeds, salt, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a large mixing bowl and throughly combine.
- Shape meat into about 20 meatballs roughly an inch and a half across, and evenly space on baking sheet.
- Put tray with meatballs in oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure the core temp reaches at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve on a bed of spaghetti squash that has been cooked and noodled. Cover with sauce, then finish with a bit of parsley on top.