These simple and decadent pumpkin muffins will satisfy your morning cravings and go great with your bulletproof Coffee++ Creamer.
- ¼ cup Coconut Ghee
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup date paste organic
- 3 egg(s) organic
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine ghee, pumpkin puree, date paste and egg.
- Blend together with an electric or hand mixer.
- Add in coconut flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice and mix thoroughly.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and place in oven for approx. 30 minutes.
- These muffins are delicious with a variety of ingredients added in. Some ideas: Various nuts (pecans are great!), Cranberries, Chocolate chips.