Potato pancakes have long been a tradition in a variety of cultures. This recipe puts a new, healthy spin on a classic dish. Sweet potatoes carry much more nutrition than your standard potato, and the addition of organic grass-fed ghee brings it to a whole new level!
- 3 cups sweet potatoes shredded
- 3 egg(s)
- ½ lb bacon
- ½ cup green onion
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 cup bacon crumbled
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- peppercorns, black ground, to taste
- ½ TBSP Himalayan pink salt
- 2 TBSP Ghee
- Preheat skillet to medium low.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the ghee and mix
- Using your hands, form small balls and gently flatten into patties.
- Add 2 Tbsp of ghee to pan just before adding patties.
- Cook for two to three minutes on each side.
- NOTE: Be mindful of the temperature. If patties brown too fast, lower the temp to allow the sweet potatoes to soften all the way through.