Flaky salmon, creamy avocado….what more could you want?! You can have a delicious meal in just minutes with this recipe! Try it out for yourself and see 🙂
We want to help you make dinnertime simple! So we have a few more ideas for PrimalOil and garlic ghee for you. Just scroll down on the page once you click the links and you’ll find them!
You can also check out one of our other easy recipes for Italian Chicken here.
- 2 fillets salmon
- Garlic Ghee to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- peppercorns, black ground, to taste
- Himalayan pink salt ground, to taste
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/4 red onions chopped
- 1 TBSP cilantro chopped
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP PrimalOil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then season the salmon with garlic ghee, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and PrimalOil. Salt & pepper to taste, then mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon avocado salsa over salmon and enjoy!
very nice organic product
I tried this recipe and it turned out really good. What else can I add to the recipe? Thanks for the recipe.