This recipe is an easy way to make a delicious dessert with sprouted ragi.
- 1/2 cup ragi sprouted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1/2 cup jaggery (grated) or jaggery powder
- 1-1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 tsp Indian Dessert Ghee or Original Ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom, green ground
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- In a blender, combine ragi, coconut flakes, and jaggery with water. Blend on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour liquid mixture into heavy-bottomed sauce pan, and add ghee and cardamom.
- Bring to a simmer, and cook until thickened. It is done when the edges start to separate from the pan. Be sure to pay attention so it doesn't burn.
- When it's done, pour into a bowl and allow to set before eating.